" /> " />
$ 00.00 | MY CART | MY ACCOUNT
We strongly urge you to request a proof. E mailed web proofs are free.
Here’s How The Proof Process Works:
1. Within 24 hours of receipt of your artwork, you will receive an email with proof instructions.
2. The email will include a PDF or JPG proof and instructions for approving or indicating changes to you proof via reply e mail.
3. If you request changes, another proof will be sent via E mail. Charges may apply.
4. You will be able to approve that proof via E mail.
5. Once approved, your artwork is immediately sent to production
If you opt not to have a proof you waive the complimentary proof option and your order will be released for printing immediately. No changes or alterations to your order will be possible. Any changes or cancellation of a non-proofed order will result in billing of full price of the printing. We are not responsible for artwork related errors or color variations in the finished product if you select "no" proof.
ARTWORK INFORMATION AND POLICIES
• Color printing orders with bleeds must have artwork extending at least 1/8" beyond the die-line on each side that bleeds.
• Color copy orders cannot have bleeds and artwork must allow at least ¼” on all sides for white space as copiers do not print edge-to-edge.
• We strongly urge you to provide a 300dpi file in .pdf for. JPG ormat.
If You Are Not Providing A .pdf file:
We can work with the most recent Macintosh and Windows versions of: • Adobe® Illustrator® saved as .ai, .eps, or .pdf • Adobe® Photoshop® saved with layers as .tiff, .eps, or .psd • QuarkXPress™ collect for output • Adobe® InDesign® and Adobe® CS® package files.
All text in your artwork should be submitted with fonts outlined (converted to curves or paths). Note: be sure artwork is correct as editing of text will not be available with outlined fonts. If artwork is submitted with fonts, all screen and printer fonts need to be included when file is sent. If an IBM font is used in your electronic file, the printer and screen font must be supplied. Providing fonts will ensure we can make any changes to your text if necessary.
All image files should be in CMYK format. Placed images should be single subject, i.e. do not place image in Illustrator®, then place the Illustrator® file in QuarkXpress™. Keep design in one program.
• Additional Charges:
If additional charges apply, you will be notified within 24 Hours. The most common typical charges are:
• Changes are made to proofs. $15 minimum charge.
• A non-proofed order that is canceled or changed in any way will result in the full cost of order
Please contact Customer Service if you need additional information. Thank you.